I've been doing a dive into agile thinking--especially as it relates to the programming world. I'm putting a bibliogrpahy/link library here for follow up.
- Frederick Winslow Taylor - The principles of scientific management (OLCC: 233134 ISBN: 9780393003987)
- Hirotaka Takeuchi and Ikujiro Nonaka - The New New Product Development Game: https://hbr.org/1986/01/the-new-new-product-development-game
- Martin Fowler - The New Methdology: https://martinfowler.com/articles/newMethodology.html
- Martin Fowler - Is Design Dead: https://martinfowler.com/articles/designDead.html
- Allistari A.R. Cockburn - Characterizing people as non-linear 1st order components in software development: https://ameyakarve.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/characterizing-people-as-non-linear-1st-order-components-in-software-development-cockburn-us/
- Tom DeMarco and Timothy R. Lister - Peopleware: productive projects and teams (OCLC: 858610866 ISBN: 9780133440737)